Saturday, 14 July 2012

Making Sushi!

Today Elliot and I made some sushi with 500 grams of sushi rice and two packets of smoked salmon, with two peppers chopped up! one red one green! We also added hot sauce to a few of the rolls, in total Elliot and I got up to seven sushi rolls out of the mix! We will be cutting them up later!

Firstly I laid the seaweed sheet onto the sushi mat, I then laid out the rice!

With the pepper Elliot diced, I placed a line of in the centre of the rice! Later ones had a layer sauce added to the mix!

Lastly and most importantly we added the salmon!

Our first sushi roll for today! it will now be chilled and chopped later!

What we made from the first batch of sushi!

We also took a few pictures of us together when waiting for the rice to simmer!!!

Reunited <3

No comments:

Post a Comment