Old photos!
Today I revisited an old blog I did for my previous course in Fine arts, I found some pretty nice little art photos here and there!
![]() |
| An old picture I took of little Monkey wrapped in my pyjamas! Rest in piece pretty kitty <3 |
![]() |
| a pretty nice macro photo I took of my Hyrulian shield pin badge! |
![]() |
| A messy sketch of Kil'Jaeden, I'm most impressed with the hand pose than anything else! |
![]() |
| A close up image of Ells eye, on macro setting! Didn't focus very well! |
![]() |
| I painted this and the other painting below for my mother on mothers day! |
![]() |
| These are tiny canvases |
![]() |
| These were made with wire and "fantasy film" |
![]() |
| The camera I had at the time had incredible macro and focus! |
![]() | ||||||||||||||||
| unfortunately this one broke at a later date! |









No comments:
Post a Comment