Saturday, 29 September 2012

Eurogamer

Yesterday I went to Eurogamer! I got to see a lot of titles before release, I think I'm looking forward to Hitman the most! There were a few impressive Cosplayer's but I could only get pictures with a few of them, I also got some film footage of Tekken 5 and God of War! Pictures are below

Elliot behind a cool background of Re vengeance!

Picture I took of Kratos during game play of god Of War

This guy walked around s a zombie all day!

This picture would have been great if those guys weren't in the way blocking the Square :{

Elliot in the circle

and again!

Gorgeous computer worth £5820 (I think)

Elliot with a Colonial Marine

The Alien! He was my favourite

Picture of us three together

Far shot



This one is when the alien was posing properly

No comments:

Post a Comment