September - October
So! Last update I gave was me visiting the Natural history museum with my wonderful family and me drawing a timetable of my new dreadful course change! What's happened onwards? Having looked the photos I have done a bunch of shopping in September! I went to Euro gamer in August; I think I uploaded photos in that other events blog!
 |
| I got a Galaxy note! It's a pretty neat phone! |
 |
| Here's a photo in the evening of the view from my dorm window! Can't complain! |
 |
| My attempt to cooking! Some oil spat at me from the pan and hit my hand, so this egg went flying back! |
 |
| A dreadful picture of myself! Though it does protray my emotion about my course accurately! |
 |
| As I do with any place I call home; I decorated the walls with game stuff!! What do you think? |
 |
| A highlight which kept me going - this sexy red 3DS XL! I FINALLY got my favourite game of all time for on the go! |
 |
| Foggy home! This is the area I now live in! Pretty neat! |
 |
| These little guys hang around outside my window every morning! Always a cute highlight to the day! |
 |
| A derpy photo of me! Ell looks adorable in this - Not sure if it was mentioned already or not but we live together here! |
 |
| The biggest waste of money that dented my finances no thanks to the uni! |
 |
| My partner brother took himself to Japan! He came back with these generous and thoughtful gifts for me and Ell! Thank you |
 |
| Costumes wise I found these two the most impressive - still not worth the migraine though! |
So that's everything which covered my September/October months! That anime expo everyone went on about so much REALLY wasn't worth my time at all! Ahh well, live and learn!
No comments:
Post a Comment