Tuesday, 9 April 2013

March!

You know what I'm gonna say - i don't recall what happened this month either! It's all been very keep moving forward and forget the past!


Picture of me very happy with my hair and jumper!

It snowed a bit during this month! I wanted to do some photography!

The Ellot! Still looking handsome <3

We went for a lovely stroll in the early morning and had Mcdoodahs at 6am!

Ellot super chuffed with his pooey coffee!

Pretty!

It was so cold Pidgeys started huddling in some shelter they spotted!

View from the window back home! Nothing exciting! Haha
I visited an old friend! Not the kitty - Rissa! she got a kitty!!

Her and I chilled out and had a few drinkies!

He looks like an Ornament in this! His name is Hunter! This kitty is filled with energy!

I found where I drew all my Disney cats! Yayyy!

More Shere Khan!

The super beautiful Scar! My favourite!!!
Soooo not much happened here either! Coursework coursework coursework - It will be over soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment