Tuesday, 9 April 2013

February!

So, what went on this month? I think I was trying to get a deadline over and done with finally - still avoiding the essay too! I did a bit of shopping to try prevent wallowing in my sorrows over dispising what I'm pushing myself to do in my life! "You're almost there!" I heard that way too many times to believe it by then! So I just admitted uni would be shit and tried to keep myself happy and concentrate on me - get crappy grades and just pass pass pass!


The background on this shows a very messy room! So I tied up the theme and made a terrible new background! New clothes

Too much lip liner? Way too much lip liner! I went through a phase of lack of self worth in the lip size department!

I got the hang of how to wear it correctly in the end though! This doesn't prove that at all this is the same day. Ha!

This is a nice photo - 100 likes my Streamzoo!

Valentines themes! It was valentines make up! Hence the mahoosive lips! Haha

The lip to lip liner mark is the more obvious in this one - shame! I liked the background I gave it!

Close up of the eyes - bit of pink for valentines!

Grayscale! I a lot less in your face and nicer I think!

My Facebook photo for a while. Some ass said it was a bad photo but I kept it up! Yes I did! I liked that I was smiling!
So I don't know what went on after this daily photo shoot I did for myself! Let's see what stories the photos of this month tell!



Ah! Half term! I visited home again! Little Boo Boo seems to be growing up nicely!
I seem to have been taking a liking into the nail arts as of recent! Keeps me occupied on happiness and me! :}

I liked this one I did! Very sparkly!
I went and did some shopping! I forgot my socks and there was a sale in New look!

It turns out Boo Boo is still just a little squidge! I'm sure he'll grow someday!


No comments:

Post a Comment