New year same crap! January!
So though it was a new year it wasn't time for new beginnings - because I was still stuck in a crappy old course I didn't enjoy! Hence the title! Other than that - I was pretty stressed over being sort of put on the side by a certain someone. So Stress levels went high and I had my first nose bleed ever! Wonderful photo below - I liked the pattern it made cause the tissue was folded!
 |
| Lovely stuff! |
 |
| Went shopping to try cheer myself up on the same afternoon! there was a pretty awesome sale! |
 |
| Picture of me! The necklace is a present my mum got me at christmas! <3 |
 |
| Excuse the peenee! This was a drawing I spent a while on for my website! I was trying to improve on my shading! |
Soooo not a lot went on this month! just trudging along trying my very best to stay sane! Haha Things are getting a little easier but it's very bumpy ride esque! Archambault gave me a critique on this drawing, he's a really cool teacher! I wish I could move to America and take his visual arts course. It's all I truly want to do! He said I draw like the old masters and to improve on shading to just generally draw every day - trying a variety of animals etc.! He said I did really good and the next step was to check out the composition video he did! Saying I was definitely ready for the next step! Have I progressed? nooo - do I have a mental block from progressing perhaps? Who knows! I'll try to conquer it when I'm a bit better!
No comments:
Post a Comment