Tuesday, 9 April 2013

December

Lets see what I got up to in December! Hopefully the shortcuts won't totally delete the post for a second time!

 

Me and Ellot had out hearts set on living in this flat for rent! We couldn't though because of our pooey contract :{

Bit of drawing I did in class! Nothing positive of course! Must be a self reflection of how my brain felt!

Started sketching some of Disney's character sheets! Pretty cool anatomy stuff!

I got me a sketchbook! I drew Gunther Von Hagens' Reindeer at the front! My favourite <3

I must have been getting into the spirit somewhat - it's a Christmas kitty!

The sexy Shere Khan! Beautiful work on Disney's behalf!

Another two

And another one!

More Bambi anatomy sketches!

Nala! I inked this one - turned out okay!

A little Wajamadoodle dragon I drew!
So I was pretty productive at the beginning of the month! I wonder what went on next! All I remember is in January I thought I'd join a good drawing site in attempts to try keep myself happy and drawing a little more. Looking now though I wouldn't say I did too well!

My mummy found a Little Boo Boo Baggins! Cutest kitty ever <3 He loves kisses!
I did a cross drawing of Kingdom hearts and Adventure time!

I got some lovely fluffy snow bootz!

I also got the long and awaited Clothes! Since I was 13-15 I never got any new clothes until Christmas this year!!

A hoodie I wanted whilst on holiday - mum got me it in secret! haha

more jeans!

annnd more!

I did a drawing of Kafei from Majoras mask! from the noggin'!

so that about patches things up for December! Had a bit of a hard time with the partner but it got fixed soon enough!




No comments:

Post a Comment