Thursday, 18 April 2013

Lakeside shopping

Hey guys! Today I went shopping at Lakeside! I got my hair curled for free and some cool stuff on sale from Punkyfish! The Ellot also got me a cute top from there! I went to the body shop there too because they've closed down or are refurbishing the building in Southend! So I made sure to top up of bath stuffs for a while! I wanted to check out Yo Sushi but it was too expensive in the end! I went to Disneyland in hopes to find something I adored and that I did! I got a Stitch plush/pillow you un- Velcro. I got lovely 3 for 2 soaps in the body shop and some pretty jeans and undies! I didn't get too much but I did spend a whole 5 hours there getting it for myself! I also got a selection of foot care products in the body shop - I thought I should treat them a little after all! I did terribly on my make up when I went there, but when I got back home I ended up doing my make up and going down a different route this time! I started applying brown pencil eyeliner, then I added two flicks. Before I knew it I was drawing a tree! Haha Pictures below :}

Here are the eyes! I added a few birds & a splash of purple & blue for an evening sky!

Semi cross eyed! Sadly these images are a little dark - I also added clouds with white pencil liner!


You can kind of see the clouds on here!

Spot the Spoderman!

No edit - I didn't find this one all that flattering.

This photo came out a little dark!

Edit one of this photo

Edit two of this photo! Which do you prefer?

I like the eyes in this one

Me thinking about slapping the Ellot in the ball sacks!

Me looking grumpy after the Ellot messing around! Haha

I like this photo out of the bundle the most
The things I got!

The lady that curled my hair did an awesome job! Would totally buy the curlers if I could!
The Ellot and I had some drinkies - the one on the left is stank.

No comments:

Post a Comment