Hey readers! So yesterday I turned 20! As much as I feared the idea by the end if the day I'm gonna age whether I like it or not! Haha - back to the point, on the day my parents took me to a cute restaurant! They wished me a happy birthday and I got a free dessert! The pizza was obergines with red onions and cheese! My mum also got me a Frankenweenie figure set and I lovr merchandise so that was a sweet surprise! My Nan was grateful enough to gift me with £20 and my aunt £10! With that money I got 2 pretty belts and some hello kitty sunglasses I fell in love with! Me and my mum also just purchased my computer and she put £100 towards it! Also my partner gpt me a gift but I don't know what gift that is quite yet! Oh and Jing and my brother got me the sweetest naked basics eyeshadow palette!
No comments:
Post a Comment